Monday, February 6, 2012

Alice in Wonderland party - the cards

Yet another project for the Alice in Wonderland party. When I give my kids parties - I don't like to spend a lot of money - but I want them to feel like it's an extravagant party. I do this by making a lot of the decorations myself and customizing the activities.

The activities at this party will be decorating a hat for the Mad Hatter's Tea party, tea cup planters and flamingo crochet. Today I tackled the cards for the flamingo crochet.

These were made with some colored paper, a deck of large cards (found at the dollar store a while back), some electrical tape (I used black because it's what I had - but would have preferred white), and some floral wire.


I was going to make red feet to weight them down (just a rock or something wrapped in red fabric) and I may still do it depending on the amount of time I have. But I think these will work just fine as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP